|Your Renewable Energy & Solar Solution
Serving Reno, Sparks, Carson City, Elko, Gardnerville, Minden, and Winnemucca
with Solar Engineering, Design, Sales, Service, and Free Quotes
1. Save Money On Utility Bills: You can reduce or
eliminate annual utility costs with solar electric
and solar hot water systems. You can earn
credits from NV Energy for your excess power.
2. Increase The Value Of Your Property: Adding a
solar power system or a solar hot water system
increases the resale value of your property and
3. National Security: Protect our national security by
reducing our dependence on foreign oil.
4. Get Government Money: Federal, state and local
tax credits are available nationwide for clean
solar power or solar hot water systems.
5. Good For The Earth: No pollution or harmful
emissions. Use your house to save the
environment. Your home produces 350 tons of
greenhouse gases over 25 years. You can
make a difference!
6. Energy Security & Independence: Protection in
the event of a power outage (with a battery
backup system) or disaster. Decrease the use of
foreign oil and minimize utility company bills.
|Top Reasons To Install Solar Energy Systems
• Nevada rebate of $2,100 per kW or $2.10 per watt for 2010 (NV Energy Rebate Sold out for 2009).
• Federal tax credit up to 30% of cost of solar electric system with no limit on size.
• Federal tax credit up to 30% of cost of solar thermal systems. Excludes pool or hot tub heating.
• County and City rebates vary from $0 to $500.
• Ask Sierra Solar Systems about assistance with State, Local and utility paperwork.
• Always consult your tax professional.
|You Can Save Money And
|Typical Household Energy Usage
Space Heating Panel
SPECIAL OF THE MONTH!
Photovoltaic For $4.99 Per Watt Installed!
|+ tax, permits, and drawings
Minimum 6 Kilowatt System On South Facing Composition Roof